The developmental contribution of the Offset Agreements: the case of Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jurgen Brauer & J Paul Dunne, 2005. "Arms Trade Offsets and Development," Working Papers 0504, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2007.
"Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 176-197, May.
- Knack,Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2004. "Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3186, The World Bank.
- George Economides & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2004. "Do Foreign Aid Transfers Distort Incentives and Hurt Growth? Theory and Evidence from 75 Aid-recipient Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1156, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jurgen Brauer & J Paul Dunne, 2009. "Arms Trade Offsets: What Do We Know?," Working Papers 0910, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jurgen Brauer & John Paul Dunne, 2011. "Arms Trade Offsets: What Do We Know?," Chapters,in: The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kimura, Hidemi & Mori, Yuko & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2012.
"Aid Proliferation and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-10.
- KIMURA Hidemi & SAWADA Yasuyuki & MORI Yuko, 2007. "Aid Proliferation and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," Discussion papers 07044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anna Jankowska & Arne Nagengast & José Ramón Perea, 2012. "The Product Space and the Middle-Income Trap: Comparing Asian and Latin American Experiences," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 311, OECD Publishing.
- Manning, Richard, 2012. "Aid as a Second-Best Solution : Seven Problems of Effectiveness and How to Tackle Them," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsColombia; development; Offset Agreements; public-private-partnerships; technology transmission.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2013-11-22 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SEA-2013-11-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .