The Product Space and the Middle-Income Trap: Comparing Asian and Latin American Experiences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rui Faustino, 2016. "Portuguese National Accounts: a network approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Araújo, Tanya & Faustino, Rui, 2017. "The topology of inter-industry relations from the Portuguese national accounts," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 236-248.
- Glawe, Linda & Wagner, Helmut, 2016. "China in the Middle-Income Trap?," MPRA Paper 73336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann & Cecilio Tamarit, 2016.
"Trade Openness and Income: A Tale of Two Regions,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 386-408, March.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmenn D. & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Trade Openness and Income: A Tale of Two Regions," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 226, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Cecilio Tamarit, 2014. "Trade Openness And Income: A Tale Of Two Regions," Working Papers 1409, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Helmut Wagner, 2015. "Structural Change and Mid-Income Trap â€“ Under which conditions can China succeed in moving towards higher income status?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 12(2), pages 165-188, December.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2016.
"The middle income trap: a way out based on technological and structural change,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 159-193, August.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2014. "The Middle Income Trap: A Way Out Based on Technological and Structural Change," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1403, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Larrú, José María, 2013. "The developmental contribution of the Offset Agreements: the case of Colombia," MPRA Paper 51456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:03:n:s1793993315500179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Structural Change and Innovation in Developing Economies: A Way Out of the Middle Income Trap ?," LEM Papers Series 2015/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Romain A Duval & Damien Puy & Yiqun Wu & Longmei Zhang, 2013. "Growth Slowdowns and the Middle-Income Trap," IMF Working Papers 13/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Peter Reschenhofer, 2015. "Path dependence in national systems of production and "self discovery" of environmental technologies in the EU 28 countries," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 106, WWWforEurope.
- repec:jfr:ijfr11:v:8:y:2017:i:3:p:195-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanya Ara'ujo & Rui Faustino, 2016. "The Topology of Inter-industry Relations from the Portuguese National Accounts," Papers 1612.06291, arXiv.org.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2014. "Structural Change and Innovation as Exit Strategies from the Middle Income Trap," IZA Discussion Papers 8148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Daude & Arne Nagengast & Jose Ramon Perea, 2016.
"Productive capabilities: An empirical analysis of their drivers,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 504-535, June.
- Christian Daude & Arne Nagengast & José Ramón Perea, 2014. "Productive Capabilities: An Empirical Investigation of their Determinants," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 321, OECD Publishing.
- Gill,Indermit S. & Kharas,Homi, 2015. "The middle-income trap turns ten," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7403, The World Bank.
- Semih Gökatalay, 2015. "Political Economy of Middle-Income Trap Concept," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 275, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Fernando Gabriel Im & David Rosenblatt, 2015.
"Middle-Income Traps: A Conceptual and Empirical Survey,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 1-39.
- Im, Fernando Gabriel & Rosenblatt, David, 2013. "Middle-income traps : a conceptual and empirical survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6594, The World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Republic of Estonia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/337, International Monetary Fund.
- Guzmán Ourens, 2012.
"Can the Method of Re?ections help predict future growth?,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
1712, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Guzmán OURENS, 2013. "Can the Method of Reflections help predict future growth?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kumagai, Satoru, 2014. "The middle-income trap from the viewpoint of trade structures," IDE Discussion Papers 482, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Eric Rougier & Riana Razafimandimby Andrianjaka, 2017. "What difference does it make (when a middle-income country is caught in the trap)? An evidence-based survey analysis of the determinants of Middle-Income Traps," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Paus, Eva, 2014. "Latin America and the middle-income trap," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 250, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rigg, Jonathan & Promphaking, Buapun & Le Mare, Ann, 2014. "Personalizing the Middle-Income Trap: An Inter-Generational Migrant View from Rural Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 184-198.
More about this item
Keywordsespace produit; exportations; exports; middle-income trap; piège du revenu intermédiaire; product space;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:311-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .