The Global Economic Recession and Industrial Structure : Evidence from Four Asian Dragons
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2014.
"Mapping crisis-era protectionism in the Asia and Pacific region,"
Chapters,in: A World Trade Organization for the 21st Century, chapter 6, pages 130-156
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2013. "Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia and Pacific Region," Trade Working Papers 23851, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2013. "Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia and Pacific Region," Finance Working Papers 23851, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsexport-led economic growth; Asian dragon; Industrial Structure; Global Economic Recession;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-03-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FDG-2012-03-14 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:23221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .