Did WTO rules restrain protectionism during the recent systemic crisis?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013.
"Trade liberalization in the bio-economy: coping with a new landscape,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 173-182, November.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013. "Trade Liberalization in the Bio-Economy: Coping with a New Landscape," Working Papers 2013-15, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013. "Trade Liberalization in the Bio-Economy: Coping with a New Landscape," Working Papers hal-01590208, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscrisis; protectionism; WTO;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .