Report NEP-SEA-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masahiro Kawai & Henrik Schmiegelow, 2013. "Financial Crisis as a Catalyst of Legal Reforms : The Case of Asia," Governance Working Papers 23852, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shujiro Urata, 2013. "Constructing and Multilateralizing the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership : An Asian Perspective," Governance Working Papers 23853, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- THORBECKE, Willem, 2014. "Rebalancing Trade within East Asian Supply Chains," Discussion papers 14002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Simon J. Evenett, 2013. "Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia and Pacific Region," Finance Working Papers 23851, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Choongjae Cho, 2013. "The Causal Relationship between Trade and FDI : Implication for India and East Asian Countries," Trade Working Papers 23857, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2013. "How do free trade agreements change import prices? : firm-level evidence from China's imports from ASEAN," IDE Discussion Papers 436, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Nuttawut, Laksanapanyakul & Shiino, Kohei, 2013. "Some practical guidance for the computation of free trade agreement utilization rates," IDE Discussion Papers 438, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Neda Trifković, 2014. "Food Standards and Vertical Coordination in Aquaculture: The Case of Pangasius from Vietnam," IFRO Working Paper 2014/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Firman Permana Wandani & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2013. "Spatial Econometric Analysis of Automobile and Motorcycle Traffic on Indonesian National Roads : Is It Local or Beyond City Boundaries?," IDEC DP2 Series 3-11, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Nuttawut, Laksanapanyakul, 2013. "New measures of FTA liberalization level," IDE Discussion Papers 437, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Qingyuan Du & Shang-Jin Wei, 2013. "A Theory of the Competitive Saving Motive," Working Papers 252013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hallingby, Hanne Kristine & Hartviksen, Gjermund & Elaluf-Calderwood, Silvia & Sørensen, Carsten, 2013. "Emerging metrics and mapping of the internet: A comparative study of Thailand and Norway," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88517, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Keesookpun, Chutipong & Mitomo, Hitoshi, 2013. "The determinants of mobile operator switching and policy implications in developing countries: A case study of Thailand," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88472, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Benedetto Francesco, Ballatore, 2013. "The reform of the Public Administration in Singapore: a model to follow in Italy?," MPRA Paper 52685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thi Hong Van Hoang & Hooi Hooi Lean & Wing-Keung Wong, 2013. "Is Gold Good for Portfolio Diversification? A Stochastic Dominance Analysis of the Paris Stock Exchange," Working Papers 05-13, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Evans, Martin, 2013. "Global Imbalances, Risk, and the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 52363, University Library of Munich, Germany.