Spatial Econometric Analysis of Automobile and Motorcycle Traffic on Indonesian National Roads : Is It Local or Beyond City Boundaries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2011.
"The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US Cities,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2616-2652, October.
- Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2009. "The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US Cities," SERC Discussion Papers 0030, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2009. "The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US cities," NBER Working Papers 15376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2009. "The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US cities," Working Papers tecipa-370, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles & Turner, Matthew A, 2009. "The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7462, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuichiro Yoshida, 2011. "Pricing, Capacity, And Construction Boundary Of A Congestible Highway With An Elastic Demand: Social Optimum, Second Best, Privatization, And Vertical Disintegration," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 401-424, September.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Su, Qing, 2010. "Travel demand in the US urban areas: A system dynamic panel data approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 110-117, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2014-01-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2014-01-10 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2014-01-10 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-01-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hir:idecdp:3-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keisuke Kawata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gshirjp.html .