Report NEP-URE-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Firman Permana Wandani & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2013. "Spatial Econometric Analysis of Automobile and Motorcycle Traffic on Indonesian National Roads : Is It Local or Beyond City Boundaries?," IDEC DP2 Series 3-11, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Cory Koedel & Mark Ehlert & Eric Parsons & Michael Podgursky & P. Brett Xiang, 2014. "Selecting Growth Measures for School and Teacher Evaluations," Working Papers 1401, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Honglin Wang & Fan Yu & Yinggang Zhou, 2013. "Rental Rates under Housing Price Uncertainty: A Real Options Approach," Working Papers 242013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Garriga, Carlos & Kydland, Finn E. & Šustek, Roman, 2013. "Mortgages and monetary policy," Working Papers 2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 25 Oct 2015.
- Shenila Rawal & Monazza Aslam & Baela Jamil, 2013. "Teacher Characteristics, Actions and Perceptions: What Matters for Student Achievement in Pakistan?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2013. "Reform of Australian Urban Transport: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis of the Effects on Income Distribution," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-239, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Gómez-González, José E. & Ojeda-Joya, Jair N. & Rey-Guerra, Catalina & Sicard, Natalia, 2013. "Testing for bubbles in housing markets: new results using a new method," Globalization Institute Working Papers 164, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fischer, Martin & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese, 2013. "Effects of Compulsory Schooling on Mortality: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 992, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gerlach, Petra & Merola, Rossana, 2013. "Consumption and Credit Constraints: A Model and Evidence for Ireland," Papers WP471, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Joshua Angrist, 2013. "The Perils of Peer Effects," NBER Working Papers 19774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. "Determinants of Short-term Lender Location and Interest Rates," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2013-06, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Charles I. Plosser, 2012. "Resilient communities in a resilient economy," Speech 70, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Daisuke Ichinose & Masashi Yamamoto & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2013. "Bayesian Estimation of the Decoupling of Affluence and Waste Discharge under Spatial Correlation : Do Richer Communities Discharge More Waste?," IDEC DP2 Series 3-10, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Shcherbakova, Nadezda, 2013. "Urbanization as a way of saving our planet from overpopulation," MPRA Paper 52299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyland, Marie & Layte, Richard & Lyons, Sean & McCoy, Selina & Silles, Mary, 2013. "Are classroom internet use and academic performance higher after government broadband subsidies to primary schools?," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88520, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Yoon, Chang-Ho & Na, Kyoung-Youn, 2013. "Efficiency of transport infrastructure and ICT development," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88526, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).