International Trade and Risk Sharing in the Global Rice Market: The Impact of Foreign and Domestic Supply Shocks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jha, Shikha & Kubo, Kensuke & Ramaswami, Bharat, 2013. "International Trade and Risk Sharing in the Global Rice Market: The Impact of Foreign and Domestic Supply Shocks," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 372, Asian Development Bank.
- Shikha Jha & Kensuke Kubo & Bharat Ramaswami, 2015. "International trade and risk sharing in the global rice market: The Impact of foreign and domestic supply shocks," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 15-07, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans G. Jensen & Kym Anderson, 2017.
"Grain Price Spikes and Beggar-thy-Neighbor Policy Responses: A Global Economywide Analysis,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 158-175.
- Jensen, Hans G & Anderson, Kym, 2014. "Grain price spikes and beggar-thy-neighbor policy responses : a global economywide analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7007, The World Bank.
- Hans G Jensen & Kym Anderson, 2014. "Grain price spikes and beggar-thy-neighbor policy responses: A global economywide analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2014-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Jensen, Hans G., 2014. "Grain Price Spikes and Beggar-thy-neighbor Policy Responses: A Global Economywide Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2015.
"Optimal Food Price Stabilization in a Small Open Developing Country,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(1), pages 72-101.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2012. "Optimal Food Price Stabilization in a Small Open Developing Country," Working Papers 2012-01, CEPII research center.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2015. "Optimal food price stabilization in a small open developing country," Post-Print hal-01173054, HAL.
- Gouel, Christophe & Jean, Sebastien, 2012. "Optimal food price stabilization in a small open developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5943, The World Bank.
- Christopher Gilbert & Wyn Morgan, 2010. "Has food price volatility risen?," Department of Economics Working Papers 1002, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2012.
"Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 422-427.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2011. "Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, Kym, 2011. "Export restrictions and price insulation during commodity price booms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5645, The World Bank.
- Brian D. Wright, 2011. "The Economics of Grain Price Volatility," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 32-58.
- Paolo E. Giordani & Nadia Rocha & Michele Ruta, 2012.
"Food Prices and the Multiplier Effect of Export Policy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Paolo E. Giordani & Nadia Rocha & Michele Ruta, 2012. "Food Prices and the Multiplier Effect of Export Policy," Working Papers LuissLab 1297, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Giordani, Paolo E. & Rocha, Nadia & Ruta, Michele, 2012. "Food prices and the multiplier effect of export policy," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Jha, Shikha & Roland-Holst, David & Sriboonchitta, Songsak, 2010. "Regional Trade Opportunities for Asian Agriculture," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 191, Asian Development Bank.
- David M. G. Newbery & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "Pareto Inferior Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-12.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Digvijay S. Negi & Bharat Ramaswami, 2020. "International risk sharing for food staples," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2020-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Shikha Jha & P.V. Srinivasan, 2014. "Food price inflation, growth and poverty," Chapters, in: Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anil B. Deolalikar (ed.), Handbook on Food, chapter 4, pages 72-99, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywords: food prices; international trade; rice market; risk sharing; supply shocks; development; Asia; Pacific; policy; research;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:adbadr:v:33:y:2016:i:1:p:162-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.