Food Prices Spikes and Poor, Small Economies: What Role for Trade Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, April.
- Hans G. Jensen & Kym Anderson, 2017.
"Grain Price Spikes and Beggar-thy-Neighbor Policy Responses: A Global Economywide Analysis,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 158-175.
- Jensen, Hans G & Anderson, Kym, 2014. "Grain price spikes and beggar-thy-neighbor policy responses : a global economywide analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7007, The World Bank.
- Hans G Jensen & Kym Anderson, 2014. "Grain price spikes and beggar-thy-neighbor policy responses: A global economywide analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2014-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Jensen, Hans G., 2014. "Grain Price Spikes and Beggar-thy-neighbor Policy Responses: A Global Economywide Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen & Prem Sangraula, 2007.
"New Evidence on the Urbanization of Global Poverty,"
Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(4), pages 667-701, December.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua & Sangraula, Prem, 2007. "New evidence on the urbanization of global poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4199, The World Bank.
- Paul J. Gertler & Sebastian W. Martinez & Marta Rubio-Codina, 2012.
"Investing Cash Transfers to Raise Long-Term Living Standards,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 164-192, January.
- Gertler, Paul & Martinez, Sebastian & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2006. "Investing cash transfers to raise long term living standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3994, The World Bank.
- Jean-François Arvis & Yann Duval & Ben Shepherd & Chorthip Utoktham, 2012. "Trade Costs in the Developing World:1995 – 2010," Working Papers 12112, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Tiwari, Sailesh & Zaman, Hassan, 2011. "Can we rely on cash transfers to protect dietary diversity during food crises ? estimates from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5548, The World Bank.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2012.
"Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 422-427.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2011. "Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, Kym, 2011. "Export restrictions and price insulation during commodity price booms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5645, The World Bank.
- Brian D. Wright, 2011. "The Economics of Grain Price Volatility," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 32-58.
- Rao, Xudong & Hurley, Terrance M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2012.
"Recalibrating the Reported Rates of Return to Food and Agricultural R&D,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124581, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rao, Xudong & Hurley, Terrance M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2012. "Recalibrating the Reported Rates of Return to Food and Agricultural R&D," Staff Papers 135018, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kym Anderson & Signe Nelgen, 2012.
"Agricultural trade distortions during the global financial crisis,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 235-260, SUMMER.
- Kym Anderson, 2012. "Agricultural Trade Distortions During the Global Financial Crisis," Departmental Working Papers 2012-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2012. "Agricultural trade distortions during the global financial crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sabates-Wheeler, Rachel & Devereux, Stephen, 2010. "Cash transfers and high food prices: Explaining outcomes on Ethiopia's Productive Safety Net Programme," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 274-285, August.
- Anderson, Kym & Jha, Shikha & Nelgen, Signe & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Reexamining Policies for Food Security," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 301, Asian Development Bank.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1972. "Lags in Economic Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 221-251, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenshou Yan, 2016. "Political Economy of Trade and Storage Policies Coordination, and the Role of Domestic Public Storage in the World Market," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjare:200591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.