Logistics costs and competitiveness: measurement and trade policy applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Mengistae, Taye, 2006. "Investment climate and international integration," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1498-1516, September.
- Yann Duval & Chorthip Utoktham, 2011. "Intraregional Trade Costs in Asia: A Primer," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 18(2), pages 1-23, December.
- H. Brooks, Douglas & Ferrarini, Benno, 2010. "Changing Trade Costs between People’s Republic of China and India," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 203, Asian Development Bank.
- Miroudot, Sébastien & Sauvage, Jehan & Shepherd, Ben, 2013.
"Measuring the cost of international trade in services,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 719-735, October.
- Miroudot, Sébastien & Sauvage, Jehan & Shepherd, Ben, 2010. "Measuring the Cost of International Trade in Services," MPRA Paper 27655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Olper & Valentina Raimondi, 2009.
"Patterns and Determinants of International Trade Costs in the Food Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 273-297.
- Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina, 2007. "Patterns And Determinants Of International Trade Costs In The Food Industry," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9799, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alessandro Olper & Valentina Raimondi, 2007. "Patterns and Determinants of International Trade Costs in the Food Industry," LICOS Discussion Papers 18807, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- John S. Wilson & Catherine L. Mann & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2005. "Assessing the Benefits of Trade Facilitation: A Global Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(6), pages 841-871, June.
- Bernard Hoekman & Alessandro Nicita, 2010. "Assessing the Doha Round: Market access, transactions costs and aid for trade facilitation," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 65-79.
- Shepherd, Ben, 2009. "Speed Money: Time, Corruption, and Trade," MPRA Paper 17337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Natalie & Novy, Dennis, 2011. "Gravity, trade integration, and heterogeneity across industries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 206-221.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- -, 2013. "Perspectivas económicas de América Latina 2014: logística y competitividad para el desarrollo," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1504 edited by Ocde, October.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics; Trade policy; Data and measurement;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.