Perspectivas económicas de América Latina 2014: logística y competitividad para el desarrollo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre‐Richard Agénor, 2009.
"Infrastructure Investment and Maintenance Expenditure: Optimal Allocation Rules in a Growing Economy,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(2), pages 233-250, April.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure Investment and Maintenance Expenditure: Optimal Allocation Rules in a Growing Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 60, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Eduardo Bitran & Sebastián Nieto-Parra & Juan Sebastián Robledo, 2013. "Opening the Black Box of Contract Renegotiations: An Analysis of Road Concessions in Chile, Colombia and Peru," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 317, OECD Publishing.
- Ricardo J Sánchez & Jan Hoffmann & Alejandro Micco & Georgina V Pizzolitto & Martín Sgut & Gordon Wilmsmeier, 2003. "Port Efficiency and International Trade: Port Efficiency as a Determinant of Maritime Transport Costs," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 5(2), pages 199-218, June.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Straub, Stéphane, 2008. "Renegotiation of concession contracts in Latin America: Evidence from the water and transport sectors," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 421-442, March.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=9332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Kugler & John Haltiwanger & Adriana Kugler & Marcela Eslava, 2009.
"Trade Reforms and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia,"
2009 Meeting Papers
615, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eslava, Marcela & Haltiwanger, John C. & Kugler, Adriana & Kugler, Maurice, 2009. "Trade Reforms and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 4256, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marcela Eslava & John C. Haltiwanger & Adriana D. Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2009. "Trade Reforms and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 14935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastián Nieto-Parra & Mauricio Olivera & Anamaría Tibocha, 2013. "The Politics of Transport Infrastructure Policies in Colombia," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 316, OECD Publishing.
- Blyde, Juan & Molina, Danielken, 2015.
"Logistic infrastructure and the international location of fragmented production,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 319-332.
- Blyde, Juan & Molina, Danielken, 2013. "Logistics Infrastructure and the International Location of Fragmented Production," MPRA Paper 45749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, Ximena & Dollar, David & Micco, Alejandro, 2004.
"Port efficiency, maritime transport costs, and bilateral trade,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 417-450, December.
- Ximena Clark & David Dollar & Alejandro Micco, 2004. "Port Efficiency, Maritime Transport Costs and Bilateral Trade," NBER Working Papers 10353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships: when and how," Documentos de Trabajo 257, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- repec:idb:brikps:66898 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordan Schwartz & José Luis Guasch & Gordon Wilmsmeier, 2009. "Logistics, Transport and Food Prices in LAC: Policy Guidance for Improving Efficiency and Reducing Costs," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9324, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Allen Dennis & Ben Shepherd, 2011. "Trade Facilitation and Export Diversification," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 101-122, January.
- Gonzalez, Julio A. & Guasch, Jose Luis & Serebrisky, Tomas, 2008. "Improving logistics costs for transportation and trade facilitation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4558, The World Bank.
- Wilmsmeier, Gordon & Hoffmann, Jan & Sanchez, Ricardo J., 2006. "The Impact of Port Characteristics on International Maritime Transport Costs," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 117-140, January.
- Jean-François Arvis & Monica Alina Mustra & Lauri Ojala & Ben Shepherd & Daniel Saslavsky, 2012. "Connecting to Compete 2012 : Trade Logistics in the Global Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12689, The World Bank.
- Shepherd, Ben, 2011. "Logistics costs and competitiveness: measurement and trade policy applications," MPRA Paper 38254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Carranza & Christian Daude & Angel Melguizo, 2014.
"Public infrastructure investment and fiscal sustainability in Latin America: incompatible goals?,"
Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Luis Carranza & Christian Daude & Ángel Melguizo, 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment and Fiscal Sustainability in Latin America: Incompatible Goals?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 301, OECD Publishing.
- Karri Rantasila & Lauri Ojala, 2012. "Measurement of National-Level Logistics Costs and Performance," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2012/4, OECD Publishing.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=40686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evdokia Moïsé & Silvia Sorescu, 2013. "Trade Facilitation Indicators: The Potential Impact of Trade Facilitation on Developing Countries' Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 144, OECD Publishing.
- Jane Korinek & Patricia Sourdin, 2011. "To What Extent Are High-Quality Logistics Services Trade Facilitating?," OECD Trade Policy Papers 108, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCONDICIONES ECONOMICAS; MACROECONOMIA; LOGISTICA; COMPETITIVIDAD; PRODUCTIVIDAD; DIVERSIFICACION DE LA PRODUCCION; EMPRESAS COMERCIALES; EMPRESAS INDUSTRIALES; INDICADORES ECONOMICOS; ECONOMIC CONDITIONS; MACROECONOMICS; LOGISTICS; COMPETITIVENESS; PRODUCTIVITY; PRODUCTION DIVERSIFICATION; BUSINESS ENTERPRISES; INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES; ECONOMIC INDICATORS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col013:1504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.