Public infrastructure investment and fiscal sustainability in Latin America: incompatible goals?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Luis Carranza & Christian Daude & Ángel Melguizo, 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment and Fiscal Sustainability in Latin America: Incompatible Goals?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 301, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique Alberola & Iván Kataryniuk & Ángel Melguizo & René Orozco, 2018.
"Fiscal Policy and the Cycle in Latin America: the Role of Financing Conditions and Fiscal Rules,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 36(85), pages 101-116, April.
- Enrique Alberola & Iván Kataryniuk & Ángel Melguizo & René Orozco, 2018. "Fiscal Policy and the Cycle in Latin America: the Role of Financing Conditions and Fiscal Rules," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica, Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 36(85), pages 101-116, November.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Iván Kataryniuk & Ángel Melguizo & René Orozco, 2016. "Fiscal policy and the cycle in Latin America: the role of financing conditions and fiscal rules," BIS Working Papers 543, Bank for International Settlements.
- Enrique Alberola & Iván Kataryniuk & Ángel Melguizo & René Orozco, 2016. "Fiscal policy and the cycle in Latin America: the role of financing conditions and fiscal rules," Working Papers 1604, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Enrique Alberola & Iván Kataryniuk & Ángel Melguizo & René Orozco, 2017. "Fiscal policy and the cycle in Latin America: The role of financing conditions and fiscal rules," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 336, OECD Publishing.
- -, 2013. "Perspectivas económicas de América Latina 2014: logística y competitividad para el desarrollo," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1504 edited by Ocde, Enero-Abr.
- Sanz Labrador, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, José Félix, 2013. "Política fiscal y crecimiento económico: consideraciones microeconómicas y relaciones macroeconómicas," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 134, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Pessino, Carola & Izquierdo, Alejandro & Vuletin, Guillermo, 2020. "Better Spending for Better Lives: How Latin America and the Caribbean Can Do More with Less," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 9152 edited by Izquierdo, Alejandro -//- Pessino, Carola -//- Vuletin, Guillermo, September.
- Antra Bhatt & Claudio Sardoni, 2016. "Public Expenditure and Growth: The Indian Case," Working Papers 7/16, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- -, 2014. "Multi-dimensional Review of Uruguay. Volume 1: initial assessment," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37080 edited by Cepal, Enero-Abr.
- Qiongzhi Liu & Chan Luo, 2019. "The Impact of Government Integrity on Investment Efficiency in Regional Transportation Infrastructure in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-13, November.
- Leno S. Rocha & Frederico S. A. Rocha & Th'arsis T. P. Souza, 2016. "Is the public sector of your country a diffusion borrower? Empirical evidence from Brazil," Papers 1604.07782, arXiv.org.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Lim, King Yoong, 2018.
"Unemployment, growth and welfare effects of labor market reforms,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 19-38.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & King Yoong Lim, 2017. "Unemployment, Growth and Welfare Effects of Labor Market Reforms," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 232, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- repec:idb:brikps:7677 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hakhu, Antra Bhatt, 2015. "Productive Public Expenditure and Debt Dynamics: An Error Correction Representation using Indian Data," Working Papers 15/149, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsPeru; Latin America; Infrastructure; Fiscal policy; Fiscal rules;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:41:y:2014:i:1:p:29-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.