Multi-dimensional Review of Uruguay. Volume 1: initial assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2011.
"Over-optimism in forecasts by official budget agencies and its implications,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 536-562.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2011. "Over-optimism in Forecasts by Official Budget Agencies and Its Implications," NBER Working Papers 17239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "Over-optimism in Forecasts by Official Budget Agencies and its Implications," Scholarly Articles 8705906, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Mazzuchi, Graciela., 2009. "Labour relations in Uruguay : 2005-2008," ILO Working Papers 994469013402676, International Labour Organization.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori, 2010.
"Fiscal adjustment to cyclical developments in the OECD: an empirical analysis based on real-time data,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(3), pages 419-441, July.
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo, 2008. "Fiscal Adjustment to Cyclical Developments in the OECD: An Empirical Analysis Based on Real-Time Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Néstor Gandelman, 2015. "Productivity, Exit, and Crisis in the Manufacturing and Service Sectors," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 53(1), pages 27-43, March.
- Oscar Barriga Cabanillas & Maria Ana Lugo & Carlos Rodríguez-Castelan & Hannah Nielsen & Maria Pia Zanetti, 2015.
"Is Uruguay More Resilient This Time? Distributional Impacts of a Crisis Similar to the 2001–02 Argentine Crisis,"
Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(4), pages 64-90, June.
- Cabanillas, Oscar Barriga & Lugo, Maria Ana & Nielsen, Hannah & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Zanetti, Maria Pia, 2014. "Is Uruguay more resilient this time? distributional impacts of a crisis similar to the 2001/02 Argentine crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6849, The World Bank.
- Jacopo Cimadomo, 2012. "Fiscal Policy in Real Time," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 440-465, June.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutierrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2013. "What Drives Tax Morale? A Focus on Emerging Economies," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 207(4), pages 9-40, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:446901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Rasmus Kattai & John Lewis, 2012. "How Reliable Are Cyclically Adjusted Budget Balances In Real Time?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(1), pages 75-92, January.
- Luis Carranza & Christian Daude & Angel Melguizo, 2014.
"Public infrastructure investment and fiscal sustainability in Latin America: incompatible goals?,"
Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Luis Carranza & Christian Daude & Ángel Melguizo, 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment and Fiscal Sustainability in Latin America: Incompatible Goals?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 301, OECD Publishing.
- Robert Hagemann, 2011. "How Can Fiscal Councils Strengthen Fiscal Performance?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-24.
- António Afonso & Alma Romero & Emma Monsalve, 2013. "Public sector efficiency: evidence for Latin America," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/20, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsMACROECONOMIA; CONDICIONES ECONOMICAS; BIENESTAR SOCIAL; CRECIMIENTO ECONOMICO; POLITICA FISCAL; IGUALDAD; INTEGRACION SOCIAL; MACROECONOMICS; ECONOMIC CONDITIONS; SOCIAL WELFARE; ECONOMIC GROWTH; FISCAL POLICY; EQUALITY; SOCIAL INTEGRATION;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col013:37080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.