Report NEP-INT-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes VAN BIESEBROECK & Emily YU & Shenjie CHEN, 2010. "The impact of trade promotion services on Canadian exporter performance," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.14, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jared C. Woollacott, 2010. "Trade Disputes Between China and the United States: Growing Pains so Far, Worse Ahead?," Working Paper Series WP10-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Bibek Raychaudhuri & Debottam Chakraborty, 2010. "Export Potential at the State-Level; A Case Study of Karnataka," Working Papers 1002, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Arnelyn Abdon, 2010. "How Rich Countries Became Rich and Why Poor Countries Remain Poor: It's the Economic Structure . . . Duh!," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_644, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mikic, Mia & Jakobson, Elias, 2010. "Examining the potential for cross-South Pacific trade: ASEAN and Latin America," MPRA Paper 27448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horgos, Daniel, 2010. "Global Sourcing of Familiy Firms," Working Paper 106/2010, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura, 2010. "Complex Vertical FDI and Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-008, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Ravenna, Federico, 2010. "Openness and optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1279, European Central Bank.
- Sanghoon Ahn, 2010. "Does Exporting Raise Productivity? Evidence from Korean Microdata," Working Papers id:3302, eSocialSciences.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2010. "Financial development, trade openness and financial openness: do income levels matter for developing countries?," MPRA Paper 27441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Neary & Dermot Leahy, 2010. "Oligopoly and Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 517, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jing Li & Alexander Szimayer, 2010. "Bilateral Trade, Openness and Asset Holdings," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse22_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.