Trade Disputes Between China and the United States: Growing Pains so Far, Worse Ahead?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Sean Lowry, 2012. "US Tire Tariffs: Saving Few Jobs at High Cost," Policy Briefs PB12-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Zhuang Wei, 2011. "An Empirical Study of China's Participation in the WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism: 2001-2010," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 218-246, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAgreement; Anti Dumping; Antidumping; Commodity Agreements; Dumping; Duty; Export Promoting; Export Restrictions; Exports; Free Trade; GATT; GATT WTO; General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade; Import; Import Restricted; Import Subsidies; Import Subsidy; Intellectual Property Rights; International Agreement; International Trade Agreements; International Trade Organizations; Liberalization; MFN; Multilateralism; Non Tariff; Nontariff Barrier; Openness; Optimal Trade Policy; Protectionism; Protectionist; Quotas; Sanctions; Services; Smoot Hawley; Subsidies; Tariff; Trade; Trade Agreements; International Trade.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- N71 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N72 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-12-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2010-12-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-IPR-2010-12-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp10-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.