Trade Disputes Between China and the United States: Growing Pains so Far, Worse Ahead?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Sean Lowry, 2012. "US Tire Tariffs: Saving Few Jobs at High Cost," Policy Briefs PB12-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Zhuang Wei, 2011. "An Empirical Study of China's Participation in the WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism: 2001-2010," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 218-246, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAgreement; Anti Dumping; Antidumping; Commodity Agreements; Dumping; Duty; Export Promoting; Export Restrictions; Exports; Free Trade; GATT; GATT WTO; General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade; Import; Import Restricted; Import Subsidies; Import Subsidy; Intellectual Property Rights; International Agreement; International Trade Agreements; International Trade Organizations; Liberalization; MFN; Multilateralism; Non Tariff; Nontariff Barrier; Openness; Optimal Trade Policy; Protectionism; Protectionist; Quotas; Sanctions; Services; Smoot Hawley; Subsidies; Tariff; Trade; Trade Agreements; International Trade.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- N71 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N72 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-12-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2010-12-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-IPR-2010-12-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp10-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .