US Tire Tariffs: Saving Few Jobs at High Cost
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1994. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in the United States," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 77.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jared C. Woollacott, 2010. "Trade Disputes Between China and the United States: Growing Pains so Far, Worse Ahead?," Working Paper Series WP10-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Ben Goodrich, 2001. "Steel: Big Problems, Better Solutions," Policy Briefs PB01-09, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sébastien Jean & Ariell Reshef, 2017. "Why Trade, and What Would Be the Consequences of Protectionism?," CEPII Policy Brief 2017-18, CEPII research center.
- Charnovitz, Steve & Hoekman, Bernard, 2012. "US Special Safeguard on Imports of Tires from China: Imposing Pain for Little Gain," CEPR Discussion Papers 9217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oecd, 2017. "Making trade work for all," OECD Trade Policy Papers 202, OECD Publishing.
- Baracat, Elias A. & Finger, J. Michael & Thorne, Raul Leon & Nogues, Julio J., 2013. "Sustaining trade reform : institutional lessons from Peru and Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6610, The World Bank.
- Paul H. Rubin, 2014. "Pathological Altruism and Pathological Regulation," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(1), pages 171-183, Winter.
- Charnovitz, Steve & Hoekman, Bernard, 2013.
"US–Tyres: Upholding a WTO Accession Contract – Imposing Pain for Little Gain,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 273-296, April.
- Steve Charnovitz & Bernard Hoekman, 2013. "US-Tyres: Upholding a WTO Accession Contract – Imposing Pain for Little Gain," Working Papers 2013-12, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:22:y:2017:i:4:p:575-586 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb12-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.