US Tire Tariffs: Saving Few Jobs at High Cost
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1994. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in the United States," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 77.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jared C. Woollacott, 2010. "Trade Disputes Between China and the United States: Growing Pains so Far, Worse Ahead?," Working Paper Series WP10-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Ben Goodrich, 2001. "Steel: Big Problems, Better Solutions," Policy Briefs PB01-09, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sébastien Jean & Ariell Reshef, 2017. "Why Trade, and What Would Be the Consequences of Protectionism?," CEPII Policy Brief 2017-18, CEPII research center.
- Charnovitz, Steve & Hoekman, Bernard, 2012. "US Special Safeguard on Imports of Tires from China: Imposing Pain for Little Gain," CEPR Discussion Papers 9217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oecd, 2017. "Making trade work for all," OECD Trade Policy Papers 202, OECD Publishing.
- Baracat, Elias A. & Finger, J. Michael & Thorne, Raul Leon & Nogues, Julio J., 2013. "Sustaining trade reform : institutional lessons from Peru and Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6610, The World Bank.
- Paul H. Rubin, 2014. "Pathological Altruism and Pathological Regulation," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(1), pages 171-183, Winter.
- Charnovitz, Steve & Hoekman, Bernard, 2013.
"US–Tyres: Upholding a WTO Accession Contract – Imposing Pain for Little Gain,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 273-296, April.
- Steve Charnovitz & Bernard Hoekman, 2013. "US-Tyres: Upholding a WTO Accession Contract – Imposing Pain for Little Gain," Working Papers 2013-12, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb12-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .