How to Measure Non-tariff Barriers? A Critical Examination of the Price-Differential Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kyoji Fukao & Goushi Kataoka & Arata Kuno, 2003. "How to Measure Non-tariff Barriers? A Critical Examination of the Price-Differential Approach," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-08, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoko Sazanami & Shujiro Urata & Hiroki Kawai, 1995. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Japan," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 32, January.
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2001. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Europe: European Commercial Policy in the 2000s," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 102.
- Howard J. Wall, 1999. "Using the gravity model to estimate the costs of protection," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 33-40.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2004.
"Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Market Declined?: The Role of Business Networks in East Asia,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d03-24, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Market Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asia," Discussion papers 04016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Uttam Kumar Deb, 2007. "Non-tariff barriers in agricultural trade - Perspectives from Bangladesh and Cambodia," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA, volume 60, pages 225-294 p United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Uttam Kumar Deb, 2006. "Rules of Origin and Non-Tariff Barriers in Agricultural Trade: Perspectives from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Papers 1206, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:04015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .