Evaluación de los efectos de la remoción de medidas para-arancelarias sobre las exportaciones argentinas de productos textiles
[Assessing the efects of eliminating non-tariff barriers over the Argentine Textile Exports]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irwin, Douglas A., 2003. "The optimal tax on antebellum US cotton exports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 275-291, August.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Geoffrey E. Wood, 1989. "An introduction to non-tariff barriers to trade," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 32-46.
- Raymond Atje & Gary Clyde Hufbauer, 1996. "The Market Structure Benefits of Trade and Investment Liberalization," Working Paper Series WP96-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1994. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in the United States," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 77.
- Namdoo Kim, 1996. "Measuring the Costs of Visible Protection in Korea," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 33, January.
- Donnelly, William A. & Johnson, Kyle & Tsigas, Marinos E. & Ingersoll, David, 2004. "Revised Armington Elasticities of Substitution for the USITC Model and the Concordance for Constructing a Consistent Set for the GTAP Model," Working Papers 15861, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTextile sector; computable partial equilibrium; commercial policy;
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .