Armington elasticities for Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaime de MELO & Sherman ROBINSON, 2015.
"Product Differentiation And The Treatment Of Foreign Trade In Computable General Equilibrium Models Of Small Economies,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 2, pages 21-41
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Product differentiation and the treatment of foreign trade in computable general equilibrium models of small economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 47-67, August.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Dolado, Juan J & Jenkinson, Tim & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1990. " Cointegration and Unit Roots," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 249-273.
- Donnelly, William A. & Johnson, Kyle & Tsigas, Marinos E. & Ingersoll, David, 2004. "Revised Armington Elasticities of Substitution for the USITC Model and the Concordance for Constructing a Consistent Set for the GTAP Model," Working Papers 15861, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Tourinho, Octávio Augusto Fontes & Kume, Honorio & Pedroso, Ana Cristina, 2007. "Elasticidades de Armington para o Brasil: 1986-2002," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 61(2), November.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMERCIO INTERNACIONAL; POLITICA DE DESARROLLO; MODELOS ECONOMETRICOS; DATOS ESTADISTICOS; SIMULACION POR COMPUTADORA; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; DEVELOPMENT POLICY; ECONOMETRIC MODELS; STATISTICAL DATA; COMPUTER SIMULATION;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col015:2591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.