The Market Structure Benefits of Trade and Investment Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1994. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in the United States," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 77.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward M. Graham, 2001. "Subsidies, Market Closure, Cross-Border Investment, and Effects on Competition: The Case of FDI in the Telecommunications Sector," Working Paper Series WP01-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- León, Sonia M. & Roitman, Mauricio E. & Romero, Carlos A., 2009.
"Evaluación de los efectos de la remoción de medidas para-arancelarias sobre las exportaciones argentinas de productos textiles
[Assessing the efects of eliminating non-tariff barriers over the Arge," MPRA Paper 17898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ermelinda Lopes & Ermelinda Lopes Silva, 2016. "Tieboutian market Structure and Collective Decision Process Within a Global Competition Policy," EcoMod2016 9292, EcoMod.
- León, Sonia M. & Roitman, Mauricio E. & Romero, Carlos A., 2008.
"Acceso al mercado de productos lácteos de Europa: Un análisis de equilibrio parcial para evaluar las potenciales ganancias de los exportadores argentinos
[Access to European dairy product markets: ," MPRA Paper 15127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp96-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.