US Special Safeguard on Imports of Tires from China: Imposing Pain for Little Gain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Sean Lowry, 2012. "US Tire Tariffs: Saving Few Jobs at High Cost," Policy Briefs PB12-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Fabio Spadi, 2002. "Discriminatory Safeguards in the Light of the Admission of the People's Republic of China to the World Trade Organization," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 421-443, July.
- Chad P. Bown, 2011.
"Taking Stock of Antidumping, Safeguards and Countervailing Duties, 1990–2009,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(12), pages 1955-1998, December.
- Bown, Chad P., 2010. "Taking stock of antidumping, safeguards, and countervailingduties, 1990-2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5436, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley, 2010.
"China's export growth and the China safeguard: threats to the world trading system?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1353-1388, November.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2010. "China's export growth and the China safeguard : threats to the world trading system ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5291, The World Bank.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2003. "US – Lamb: United States – Safeguard Measures on Imports of Fresh, Chilled or Frozen Lamb Meat from New Zealand and Australia: What Should be Required of a Safeguard Investigation?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(S1), pages 72-114, January.
- Sykes, Alan O., 2003. "The safeguards mess: a critique of WTO jurisprudence," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 261-295, November.
- Joonhyung, Lee, 2011. "Who benefited from the US tariffs on the Chinese tires?," MPRA Paper 29705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsaccession; adjustment; China; globalization; safeguards; Trade disputes; WTO;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.