China's export growth and the China safeguard: threats to the world trading system?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2010. "China's export growth and the China safeguard : threats to the world trading system ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5291, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2016.
"Is the WTO Passé?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1125-1231, December.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Bown, Chad P. & Staiger, Robert, 2015. "Is the WTO Passé?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W. & Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W., 2015. "Is the WTO passe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7304, The World Bank.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2015. "Is the WTO passé?," NBER Working Papers 21303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad P. Bown & Baybars Karacaovali & Patricia Tovar, 2014.
"What Do We Know About Preferential Trade Agreements and Temporary Trade Barriers?,"
201418, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bown, Chad P. & Karacaovali, Baybars & Tovar, Patricia, 2014. "What do we know about preferential trade agreements and temporary trade barriers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6898, The World Bank.
- Charnovitz, Steve & Hoekman, Bernard, 2012. "US Special Safeguard on Imports of Tires from China: Imposing Pain for Little Gain," CEPR Discussion Papers 9217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A, 2016.
"The Empirical Landscape of Trade Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bown,Chad P. & Crowley,Meredith A & Bown,Chad P. & Crowley,Meredith A, 2016. "The empirical landscape of trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7620, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith Crowley, 2016. "The Empirical Landscape of Trade Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1624, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alexander-Nikolai Sandkamp, 2018. "The Trade Effects of Antidumping Duties: Evidence from the 2004 EU Enlargement," ifo Working Paper Series 261, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- repec:taf:jocebs:v:14:y:2016:i:4:p:347-364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chisik, Richard, 2012.
"Trade disputes, quality choice, and economic integration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 47-61.
- Richard Chisik, 2010. "Trade Disputes, Quality Choice, and Economic Integration," Working Papers 022, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Gurun, Ayfer, 2013. "Business strategy and financial consequences: The case of antidumping filings," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 127-138.
- Kagitani, Koichi & Harimaya, Kozo, 2015. "Safeguards and voluntary export restraints under the World Trade Organization," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 29-41.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Alexander-Nikolai Sandkamp, 2018. "The Trade Effects of Anti-Dumping Duties: Firm-Level Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 7208, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chandra, Piyush, 2016. "Impact of temporary trade barriers: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 24-48.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:43:y:2010:i:4:p:1353-1388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.