China in the World Trade Organization: Antidumping and Safeguards
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chad P. Bown & Baybars Karacaovali & Patricia Tovar, 2014.
"What Do We Know About Preferential Trade Agreements and Temporary Trade Barriers?,"
201418, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bown, Chad P. & Karacaovali, Baybars & Tovar, Patricia, 2014. "What do we know about preferential trade agreements and temporary trade barriers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6898, The World Bank.
- Park, Soonchan, 2009. "The trade depressing and trade diversion effects of antidumping actions: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 542-548, September.
- Lee, Minsoo & Park, Donghyun & Cui, Aibo, 2013. "Invisible Trade Barriers: Trade Effects of US Antidumping Actions Against the People’s Republic of China," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 378, Asian Development Bank.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Dennis P. Quinn & Stephen Weymouth, 2014.
"The Influences Of Foreign Direct Investments, Intrafirm Trading, And Currency Undervaluation On U.S. Firm Trade Disputes,"
14-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Dennis P. Quinn & Stephen Weymouth, 2015. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investment, Intrafirm Trading, and Currency Undervaluation on US Firm Trade Disputes," Working Paper Series WP15-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Regina M. Abrami & Yu Zheng, 2010. "The New Face of Chinese Industrial Policy: Making Sense of Anti-Dumping Cases in the Petrochemical and Steel Industries," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-042, Harvard Business School.
- Bown, Chad P., 2005. "Global antidumping database version 1.0," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3737, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown, 2010.
"China's WTO Entry: Antidumping, Safeguards, and Dispute Settlement,"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 281-337
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad P. Bown, 2007. "China's WTO Entry: Antidumping, Safeguards, and Dispute Settlement," NBER Working Papers 13349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad P. Bown, 2011.
"Taking Stock of Antidumping, Safeguards and Countervailing Duties, 1990–2009,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(12), pages 1955-1998, December.
- Bown, Chad P., 2010. "Taking stock of antidumping, safeguards, and countervailingduties, 1990-2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5436, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley, 2004. "China's export growth and U.S. trade policy," Working Paper Series WP-04-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bown, Chad P., 2012. "Emerging economies and the emergence of south-south protectionism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6162, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley & Rachel McCulloch & Daisuke J. Nakajima, 2005. "The U.S. trade deficit: made in China?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 2-18.
- repec:bla:asiaec:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:3-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chandra, Piyush, 2011. "China: A Sleeping Giant of Temporary Trade Barriers?," Working Papers 2011-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:18:y:2004:i:1:p:105-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.