China: A Sleeping Giant of Temporary Trade Barriers?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2004. "China in the World Trade Organization: Antidumping and Safeguards," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 105-130.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZHANG Hongyong, 2017. "Political Connections and Antidumping Investigations: Evidence from China," Discussion papers 17092, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping Duties; China; Countervailing Duties; Crisis; Safeguards; Temporary Trade Barriers;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-07-13 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2011-07-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgt:wpaper:2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chad Sparber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/declgus.html .