Report NEP-TRA-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Coupe & Hanna Vakhitova, 2011. "Recent Dynamics of Returns to Education in Transition Countries," Discussion Papers 39, Kyiv School of Economics.
- R. Golinelli & R. Rovelli, 2011. "Did Growth and Reforms Increase Citizens’ Support for the Transition?," Working Papers wp771, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Céline BONNEFOND & Matthieu CLEMENT, 2011. "An analysis of income polarization in rural and urban China," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2011-26, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Tracy Dennison & Steven Nafziger, 2011. "Micro-Perspectives on Living Standards in Nineteenth-Century Russia," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Xiaobing Wang & Jenifer Piesse & Nick Weaver, 2011. "Mind the gaps: a political economy of the multiple dimensions of China’s rural–urban divide," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 15211, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Teng, Faxin & Meier, Claudia & Kamenev, Dmitry & Klein, Martin, 2011. "Trade integration,restructuring and global imbalances --A tale of two countries," MPRA Paper 31946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Naszódi, 2011. "Beating the Random Walk in Central and Eastern Europe by Survey Forecasts," MNB Working Papers 2011/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Sara LaLumia, 2011. "The EITC, Tax Refunds, and Unemployment Spells," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-08, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Ning, Guangjie & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Self-Employment of Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5805, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Nafziger & Latika Chaudhary & Aldo Musacchio & Se Yan, 2011. "Big BRICs, Weak Foundations: The Beginning of Public Elementary Education in Brazil, Russia, India, and China," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Chandra, Piyush, 2011. "China: A Sleeping Giant of Temporary Trade Barriers?," Working Papers 2011-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:088 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fu, Shihe & Shan, Liwei, 2011. "Agglomeration Economies and Local Comovement of Stock Returns," MPRA Paper 31887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2011. "China’s Trade in Asia and the World: Long run Relation with Short run Dynamics," MPRA Paper 30664, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2011.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Edgerton, David & Opper, Sonja, 2011. "A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China," Working Papers 2011:23, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- James Laurenceson, 2011. "The Persistence Characteristics of Output Growth in China: How Important is the Business Cycle?," Discussion Papers Series 430, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Marian Dinga, 2011. "The Role of Investment Incentives in Regional FDI Reallocation: A Regression-Discontinuity Approach," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp438, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-015_156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michaela R. Kreyenfeld & Valerie Martin, 2011. "Economic conditions of stepfamilies from a cross-national perspective," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Ranjan Ray & Kompal Sinha, 2011. "Multidimensional Deprivation in China, India and Vietnam: A Comparative Study on Micro Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 06-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Michal Bencik, 2011. "Business cycle synchronisation between the V4 countries and the euro area," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2011, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:084 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomas Ramanauskas, 2011. "What Caused the Recent Boom-And-Bust Cycle in Lithuania? Evidence from a Macromodel with the Financial Sector," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 10, Bank of Lithuania.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.