What Caused the Recent Boom-And-Bust Cycle in Lithuania? Evidence from a Macromodel with the Financial Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warmedinger, Thomas & Vetlov, Igor, 2006. "The German block of the ESCB multi-country model," Working Paper Series 654, European Central Bank.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Dainis Stikuts, 2006. "Latvia's Macroeconomic Model," Working Papers 2006/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Vetlov, Igor, 2004. "The lithuanian block of the ECSB multi-country model," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural macroeconometric modelling; macrofinancial linkages; economic cycles; credit; banking sector; housing price bubble;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2011-07-13 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2011-07-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-07-13 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-07-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lie:wpaper:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihnea Constantinescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lbanklt.html .