Latvia's Macroeconomic Model
The paper presents the first version of Latvia's Macroeconomic Model (LMM) built using the features and structure of an Area-Wide Model (AWM) for the euro area and Multi-Country Model (MCM) for a typical country block of the European System of Central Banks. This is one of the first attempts to create an econometric model that captures the Latvian economy as a whole and simultaneously modells the supply and demand sides, price and fiscal blocks, and the external sector.
|Date of creation:||19 Jun 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +371 702 2300
Fax: +371 702 2420
Web page: http://www.bank.lv/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerhard Fenz & Martin Spitzer, 2005. "AQM – The Austrian Quarterly Model of the Oesterreichische Nationalbank," Working Papers 104, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gerhard Fenz & Martin Spitzer, 2005. "The Austrian quarterly model," Chapters, in: Econometric Models of the Euro-area Central Banks, chapter 15 Edward Elgar.
- Llaudes, Ricardo, 2005. "The Phillips curve and long-term unemployment," Working Paper Series 0441, European Central Bank.
- Fagan, Gabriel & Henry, Jérôme & Mestre, Ricardo, 2001. "An area-wide model (AWM) for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0042, European Central Bank.
- Boissay, Frédéric & Villetelle, Jean-Pierre, 2005. "The French block of the ESCB multi-country model," Working Paper Series 0456, European Central Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltv:wpaper:200602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivars Tillers)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.