EMMA - A Quarterly Model of the Estonian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marit Hinnosaar, 2002. "Unemployment and Labour Mobility in Estonia: Analysis Using Duration Models," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2002-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Oct 2002.
- Camille Logeay & Silke Tober, 2003.
"Time-varying Nairu and Real Interest Rates in the Euro Area,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
351, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Camille Logeay & Silke Tober, 2003. "Time-Varying Nairu and Real Interest Rates in the Euro Area," Economics Working Papers 024, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2002.
"Exchange rate pass-through into import prices: a macro or micro phenomenon?,"
149, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2002. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices: A Macro or Micro Phenomenon?," NBER Working Papers 8934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campa, Jose M. & Goldberg, Linda S., 2002. "Exchange rate pass-through into import prices: A macro or micro phenomenon?," IESE Research Papers D/475, IESE Business School.
- Karl Whelan, 1999. "Real wage dynamics and the Phillips Curve," Open Access publications 10197/250, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gábor Pula, 2003. "Capital Stock Estimation in Hungary: A Brief Description of Methodolgy and Results," MNB Working Papers 2003/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Robert J. Barro & Paul Romer, 1993. "Economic Growth," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number barr93-1, January.
- Marit Hinnosaar, 2001. "Potential output estimates for Central and East European countries using production function method," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2001-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Oct 2001.
- Marit Hinnosaar & Hannes Kaadu & Lenno Uuskula, 2005. "Estimating the equilibrium exchange rate of the Estonian kroon," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Warmedinger, Thomas & Vetlov, Igor, 2006. "The German block of the ESCB multi-country model," Working Paper Series 654, European Central Bank.
- Masso, Jaan & Staehr, Karsten, 2005.
"Inflation dynamics and nominal adjustment in the Baltic States,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 281-303, June.
- Jaan Masso & Karsten Staehr, 2005. "Inflation Dynamics And Nominal Adjustment In The Baltic States," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 35, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Dimitrios Sideris & Nicholas G. Zonzilos, 2005. "The Greek Model of the European System of Central Banks Multi-Country Model," Working Papers 20, Bank of Greece.
- Vetlov, Igor, 2004. "The lithuanian block of the ECSB multi-country model," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Angelini, Elena & Ciccarelli, Matteo & Boissay, Frédéric, 2006. "The Dutch block of the ESCB multi-country model," Working Paper Series 646, European Central Bank.
- Villetelle, Jean-Pierre & Boissay, Frédéric, 2005. "The French block of the ESCB multi-country model," Working Paper Series 456, European Central Bank.
- Reimo Juks, 2003. "The relationship between REER and trade flows in the context of the equilibrium exchange rate," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2003-9, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Nov 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksejs Melihovs & Gundars Davidsons, 2006. "The Role of Production Progress and Human Capital in the Economic Growth of Latvia," Working Papers 2006/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2014. "The a/simmetrie annual macroeconometric model of the Italian economy: structure and properties," a/ Working Papers Series 1405, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Lewis, John, 2009.
"Hitting and hoping?: Meeting the exchange rate and inflation criteria during a period of nominal convergence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 508-524, December.
- John Lewis, 2007. "Hitting and Hoping? Meeting the Exchange Rate and Inflation Criteria during a Period of Nominal Convergence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1902, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Lewis, 2007. "Hitting and Hoping? Meeting the Exchange Rate and Inflation Criteria During a Period of Nominal Convergence," DNB Working Papers 130, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Rasmus Kattai, 2010. "Estonia's potential growth revisited," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 63-78, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEstonia; macro model;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-12-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-12-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eea:boewps:wp2005-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peeter Luikmel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgovee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.