Capital Stock Estimation in Hungary: A Brief Description of Methodolgy and Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Poterba, 1983. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-occupied Housing: An Asset Market Approach," Working papers 339, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Pain, Nigel & Westaway, Peter, 1997.
"Modelling structural change in the UK housing market: A comparison of alternative house price models,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 587-610, October.
- Nigel Pain & Peter Westaway, 1996. "Modelling Structural Change In The UK Housing Market: A Comparison Of Alternative House Price Models," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 98, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Case Karl E. & Quigley John M. & Shiller Robert J., 2005.
"Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus the Housing Market,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-34, May.
- Karl E. Case, John M. Quigley, Robert J. Shiller., 2001. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus The Housing Market," Economics Working Papers E01-308, University of California at Berkeley.
- Case, Karl E. & Quigley, John M. & Shiller, Robert J., 2012. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus The Housing Market," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6px1d1sc, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Karl E. Case & John M. Quigley & Robert J. Shiller, 2001. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus the Housing Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1335, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Case, Karl E. & Quigley, John M. & Shiller, Robert J., 2005. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus the Housing Market," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt28d3s92s, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller & John M. Quigley, 2001. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market Versus the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 8606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, Karl E. & Quigley, John M. & Shiller, Robert J., 2001. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus The Housing Market," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt44k6g6vx, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992.
"Determination of Cointegration Rank in the Presence of a Linear Trend,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 383-397, August.
- Johansen, S., 1991. "Determination of Cointegration Rank in the Presence of a Linear Trend," Papers 76a, Helsinki - Department of Economics.
- Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 1997. "Booms and Busts in the UK Housing Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1701-1727, November.
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-Occupied Housing: An Asset-Market Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 729-752.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Mayer & C. Tsuriel Somerville, 1996. "Unifying empirical and theoretical models of housing supply," Working Papers 96-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Zoltán M. Jakab & András Mihály Kovács, 2002. "Hungary in the NIGEM model," MNB Working Papers 2002/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Fagan, Gabriel & Henry, Jérôme & Mestre, Ricardo, 2001. "An area-wide model (AWM) for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0042, European Central Bank.
- Ming-Chi Chen & Kanak Patel, 1998. "House Price Dynamics and Granger Causality: An Analysis of Taipei New Dwelling Market," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 1(1), pages 101-126.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 1999. "A Simple Error Correction Model of House Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 27-62, March.
- Nathalie Girouard & Sveinbjörn Blöndal, 2001. "House Prices and Economic Activity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 279, OECD Publishing.
- Dr Justin van de Ven, 2004. "Does Means Testing Exacerbate Early Retirement?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 244, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter BENCZUR, "undated".
"Real Effects of Nominal Shocks: a 2-Sector Dynamic Model with Slow Capital Adjustment and Money-in-the-Utility,"
- Péter Benczúr, 2003. "Real Effects of Nominal shocks: a 2-sector Dynamic Model with Slow Capital Adjustment and Money-in-the-utility," MNB Working Papers 2003/9, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Biljana Petkovska, 2008. "Estimation of the investment function for the Republic of Macedonia," Working Papers 2008-04, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Claudia Henríquez G., 2008. "Stock de Capital en Chile (1985-2005): Metodología y Resultados," Economic Statistics Series 63, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rasmus Kattai, 2010. "Estonia's potential growth revisited," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 63-78, December.
- Benczur, Peter & Simon, Andras & Varpalotai, Viktor, 2006. "Social costs of consumer impatience in Hungary," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 921-930, November.
- Ádám Reiff, 2010. "Firm-level adjustment costs and aggregate investment dynamics – Estimation on Hungarian data," MNB Working Papers 2010/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Bas van Leeuwen & Peter Földvári, 2013.
"Capital Accumulation and Growth in Central Europe, 1920-2006,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(5), pages 69-93, September.
- Bas van Leeuwen & Peter Földvari, 2011. "Capital accumulation and growth in Central Europe, 1920-2006," Working Papers 0023, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Sass, Magdolna, 2004. "FDI in Hungary - the first mover's advantage and disadvantage," EIB Papers 8/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Rasmus Kattai, 2005. "EMMA - A Quarterly Model of the Estonian Economy," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-12, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Dec 2005.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2008. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiinde Yapisal Dönüsüm ve Teknolojik Degisme Dinamikleri," ERC Working Papers 0804, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2008.
- Szilárd Benk & Zoltán M. Jakab & Gábor Vadas, 2005. "Potential Output Estimations for Hungary: A Survey of Different Approaches," MNB Occasional Papers 2005/43, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Rasmus Kattai, 2010. "Potential output and the output gap in Estonia - a macro model based evalutaion," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Feb 2010.
- Ákos Dombi, 2013. "Economic Growth and Development in Central and Eastern Europe after the Transformation," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(4), pages 452-468.
- Marcin Piatkowski, 2004. "Does ICT Investment Matter for Growth and Labor Productivity in Transition Economies?," Development and Comp Systems 0402008, EconWPA.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:wpaper:2003/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.