Capital Stock Estimation in Hungary: A Brief Description of Methodolgy and Results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter BENCZUR, "undated".
"Real Effects of Nominal Shocks: a 2-Sector Dynamic Model with Slow Capital Adjustment and Money-in-the-Utility,"
- Péter Benczúr, 2003. "Real Effects of Nominal shocks: a 2-sector Dynamic Model with Slow Capital Adjustment and Money-in-the-utility," MNB Working Papers 2003/9, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Biljana Petkovska, 2008. "Estimation of the investment function for the Republic of Macedonia," Working Papers 2008-04, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Claudia Henríquez G., 2008. "Stock de Capital en Chile (1985-2005): Metodología y Resultados," Economic Statistics Series 63, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rasmus Kattai, 2010. "Estonia's potential growth revisited," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 63-78, December.
- Benczur, Peter & Simon, Andras & Varpalotai, Viktor, 2006. "Social costs of consumer impatience in Hungary," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 921-930, November.
- Ádám Reiff, 2010. "Firm-level adjustment costs and aggregate investment dynamics – Estimation on Hungarian data," MNB Working Papers 2010/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Bas van Leeuwen & Peter Földvári, 2013.
"Capital Accumulation and Growth in Central Europe, 1920-2006,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(5), pages 69-93, September.
- Bas van Leeuwen & Peter Földvari, 2011. "Capital accumulation and growth in Central Europe, 1920-2006," Working Papers 0023, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Sass, Magdolna, 2004. "FDI in Hungary - the first mover's advantage and disadvantage," EIB Papers 8/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Rasmus Kattai, 2005. "EMMA - A Quarterly Model of the Estonian Economy," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-12, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Dec 2005.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2008. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiinde Yapisal Dönüsüm ve Teknolojik Degisme Dinamikleri," ERC Working Papers 0804, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2008.
- Szilárd Benk & Zoltán M. Jakab & Gábor Vadas, 2005. "Potential Output Estimations for Hungary: A Survey of Different Approaches," MNB Occasional Papers 2005/43, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Rasmus Kattai, 2010. "Potential output and the output gap in Estonia - a macro model based evalutaion," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Feb 2010.
- Ákos Dombi, 2013. "Economic Growth and Development in Central and Eastern Europe after the Transformation," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(4), pages 452-468.
- Marcin Piatkowski, 2004. "Does ICT Investment Matter for Growth and Labor Productivity in Transition Economies?," Development and Comp Systems 0402008, EconWPA.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:wpaper:2003/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .