Potential output estimates for Central and East European countries using production function method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rasmus Pikkani, 2001. "Monetary transmission mechanism in Estonia - empirical model," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2001-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Oct 2001.
- K. Hristov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 1999.
"Monetary Policy under the Currency Board: the case of Bulgaria,"
- K. Hristov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2001. "Monetary Policy under the Currency Board: the case of Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00260220, HAL.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Atish R. Ghosh, 1998. "Currency Boards; The Ultimate Fix?," IMF Working Papers 98/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994. "Monetary Policy and Bank Lending," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 221-261 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Serven, Luis, 2004.
"Global transmission of interest rates: monetary independence and currency regime,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 701-733, September.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Sergio L. Schmukler & Luis Serven, 2002. "Global Transmission of Interest Rates: Monetary Independence and Currency Regime," NBER Working Papers 8828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1999.
"Legal structure, financial structure, and the monetary policy transmission mechanism,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 9-28.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1999. "Legal Structure, Financial Structure, and the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism," NBER Working Papers 7151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urmas Sepp & Andres Vesilind & Ulo Kaasik, 2000. "Estonian Inflation Model," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2000-1, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2000.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1988. "Credit, Money, and Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 435-439, May.
- John Williamson, 1995. "What Role of Currency Boards?," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa40, October.
- Charles Enoch & Tomás J. T. Baliño, 1997. "Currency Board Arrangements; Issues and Experiences," IMF Occasional Papers 151, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Bulgarian National Bank," Post-Print halshs-00259837, HAL.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1997. "What Do a Million Banks Have to Say About the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 6056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Mussa & Robert P Flood, 1994.
"Issues Concerning Nominal Anchors for Monetary Policy,"
IMF Working Papers
94/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Flood & Michael Mussa, 1994. "Issues Concerning Nominal Anchors for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 4850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yum K. Kwan & Francis Lui, 1999.
"Hong Kong's Currency Board and Changing Monetary Regimes,"
NBER Chapters,in: Changes in Exchange Rates in Rapidly Developing Countries: Theory, Practice, and Policy Issues (NBER-EASE volume 7), pages 403-436
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yum K. Kwan & Francis T. Lui, 1996. "Hong Kong's Currency Board and Changing Monetary Regimes," NBER Working Papers 5723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Jonung, Lars, 2000. "A Return to the Convertibility Principle? Monetary And Fiscal Regimes in Historical Perspective," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 415, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Marek Belka & Jens Thomsen & Kim Abildgren & Pietro Catte & Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Ignazio Visco & Petar Chobanov & Amine Lahiani & Nikolay Nenovsky & Cristina Badarau & Grégory Levieuge & To, 2011. "Monetary Policy after the Crisis," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2011/3 edited by Ernest Gnan, & Ryszard Kokoszczynski & Tomasz Lyziak & Robert McCauley.
- Eichengreen, B. & Masson, P. & Savastano, M. & Sharma, S., 1999. "Transition Strategies and Nominal Anchors on the Road to Greater Exchange-Rate Flexibility," Princeton Essays in International Economics 213, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1997. "The role of banks in monetary policy: a survey with implications for the European Monetary Union," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 2-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Basdevant, 2003. "On applications of state-space modelling in macroeconomics," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Masso, Jaan & Staehr, Karsten, 2005.
"Inflation dynamics and nominal adjustment in the Baltic States,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 281-303, June.
- Jaan Masso & Karsten Staehr, 2005. "Inflation Dynamics And Nominal Adjustment In The Baltic States," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 35, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Rasmus Kattai, 2005. "EMMA - A Quarterly Model of the Estonian Economy," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-12, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Dec 2005.
- Dainis Stikuts, 2003. "Measuring Output Gap in Latvia," Working Papers 2003/02, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eea:boewps:wp2001-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peeter Luikmel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgovee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .