A Structural Macro-Econometric Model of the Maltese Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron G Grech, "undated". "Assessing employment in Malta," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2006, Central Bank of Malta.
- Warmedinger, Thomas & Vetlov, Igor, 2006. "The German block of the ESCB multi-country model," Working Paper Series 654, European Central Bank.
- Dimitrios Sideris & Nicholas G. Zonzilos, 2005. "The Greek Model of the European System of Central Banks Multi-Country Model," Working Papers 20, Bank of Greece.
- Fagan, Gabriel & Henry, Jérôme & Mestre, Ricardo, 2001. "An area-wide model (AWM) for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0042, European Central Bank.
- Vetlov, Igor, 2004. "The lithuanian block of the ECSB multi-country model," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Gatt, "undated".
"The determinants of household saving behaviour in Malta,"
CBM Working Papers
WP/03/2014, Central Bank of Malta.
- Gatt, William, 2014. "The determinants of household saving behaviour in Malta," MPRA Paper 57707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron G. Grech, "undated".
"An estimate of the possible impact of lower electricity and water tariffs on the Maltese economy,"
CBM Working Papers
WP/01/2014, Central Bank of Malta.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2014. "An estimate of the possible impact of lower electricity and water tariffs on the Maltese economy," MPRA Paper 57130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian Borg, "undated". "Fiscal Multipliers in Malta," CBM Working Papers WP/06/2014, Central Bank of Malta.
- Brian Micallef & Silvio Attard, 2015. "Assessing the macroeconomic impact of extending hotel height limitations," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2015, Central Bank of Malta.
- Olofin, S.O. & Olubusoye, O.E. & Mordi, C.N.O. & Salisu, A.A. & Adeleke, A.I. & Orekoya, S.O. & Olowookere, A.E. & Adebiyi, M.A., 2014. "A small macroeconometric model of the Nigerian economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 305-313.
More about this item
KeywordsMacro-econometric modelling; Malta;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .