An estimate of the possible impact of lower electricity and water tariffs on the Maltese economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aaron G. Grech, "undated". "An estimate of the possible impact of lower electricity and water tariffs on the Maltese economy," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2014, Central Bank of Malta.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grech, Aaron George & Grech, Owen & Micallef, Brian & Rapa, Noel & Gatt, William, 2013. "A Structural Macro-Econometric Model of the Maltese Economy," MPRA Paper 46128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pra:mprapa:46125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grech, Aaron George & Micallef, Brian, 2014. "Assessing the supply of the Maltese economy using a production function approach," MPRA Paper 53882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noel Rapa, "undated". "The Macroeconomic Effects of Efficiency Gains in Electricity Production in Malta," CBM Policy Papers PP/05/2017, Central Bank of Malta.
More about this item
KeywordsMacro-econometric modelling; Malta; utility tariffs.;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .