Natural Resources and Productivity: Can Banking Development Mitigate the Curse?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2006.
"Institutions and the Resource Curse,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 1-20, January.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl-Ove & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003. "Institutions and the resource curse," Memorandum 29/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," Development and Comp Systems 0210003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Institutions and the Resource Curse," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_012, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Tarlok Singh, 2008. "Financial development and economic growth nexus: a time-series evidence from India," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(12), pages 1615-1627.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2012.
"Does financial development increase energy consumption? The role of industrialization and urbanization in Tunisia,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 473-479.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2011. "Does Financial Development Increase Energy Consumption? Role of Industrialization and Urbanization in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 33194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2011.
- Badeeb, Ramez Abubakr & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2016.
"Oil curse and finance–growth nexus in Malaysia: The role of investment,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 154-165.
- Ramez Abubakr Badeeb & Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2016. "Oil Curse and Finance-Growth Nexus in Malaysia: The Role of Investment," Monash Economics Working Papers 26-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M., 2001. "The curse of natural resources," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 827-838, May.
More about this item
Keywordsnatural resource curse; banking development; productivity;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- F - International Economics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:11-:d:95100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.