Invisible Trade Barriers: Trade Effects of US Antidumping Actions Against the People’s Republic of China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004.
"Anti-dumping: What are the Numbers to Discuss at Doha?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 403-433, March.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Anti-dumping: What are the numbers to discuss at Doha?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9831, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994.
"Measuring Industry-Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1994 Micr), pages 51-118.
- Robert Staiger & Frank Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," International Trade 9410004, EconWPA.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Staiger, R.W. & Wolak, F.A., 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumpting in the United States," Working papers 9413, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2006.
"Evolving discretionary practices of U.S. antidumping activity,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 874-900, August.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2002. "Evolving Discretionary Practices of U.S. Antidumping Activity," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-20, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Aug 2003.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2003. "Evolving Discretionary Practices of U.S Antidumping Activity," NBER Working Papers 9625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 1997. "The Trade Effects of U.S. Antidumping Actions," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 191-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Bown, Chad P., 2003. "Antidumping and retaliation threats," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 249-273, August.
- Corinne M. Krupp & Patricia S. Pollard, 1996. "Market Responses to Antidumping Laws: Some Evidence from the U.S. Chemical Industry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 199-227, February.
- A. Lasagni, 2000. "Does country-targeted anti-dumping policy by the EU create trade diversion?," Economics Department Working Papers 2000-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Jozef Konings & Hylke Vandenbussche & Linda Springael, 2001.
"Import Diversion under European Antidumping Policy,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 283-299, September.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Jozef Konings & Linda Springael, 1999. "Import Diversion under European Antidumping Policy," NBER Working Papers 7340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konings, Jozef & Springael, Linda & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2001. "Import Diversion under European Antidumping Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2004. "China in the World Trade Organization: Antidumping and Safeguards," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 105-130.
- Aggarwal, Aradhna, 2004. "Macro Economic Determinants of Antidumping: A Comparative Analysis of Developed and Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1043-1057, June.
- Glenda Mallon & John Whalley, 2004. "China's Post Accession WTO Stance," NBER Working Papers 10649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brenton, Paul, 2001. "Anti-dumping policies in the EU and trade diversion," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 593-607, September.
- Swagel, Phillip & Mankiw, N, 2005. "Antidumping: The Third Rail of Trade Policy," Scholarly Articles 2961701, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsantidumping duty; trade diversion effect; trade restriction effect; the PRC;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .