Market Responses to Antidumping Laws: Some Evidence from the U.S. Chemical Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, Christopher T., 2004. "The economic effects of withdrawn antidumping investigations: is there evidence of collusive settlements?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 295-312, March.
- Veysel Avsar, 2013.
"Antidumping, Retaliation Threats, and Export Prices,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(1), pages 133-148.
- Avsar, Veysel, 2013. "Antidumping, retaliation threats, and export prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6313, The World Bank.
- Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang & Zhang, Yan, 2012. "How exporters respond to antidumping investigations?," MPRA Paper 38790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Rovegno, 2013.
"Trade protection and market power: evidence from US antidumping and countervailing duties,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(3), pages 443-476, September.
- Laura ROVEGNO, 2010. "Trade Protection and Market Power: Evidence from US Antidumping and Countervailing duties," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010043, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Which Antidumping Cases Reach the WTO?," Ratio Working Papers 286, The Ratio Institute.
- Park, Soonchan, 2009. "The trade depressing and trade diversion effects of antidumping actions: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 542-548, September.
- Krupp, Corinne M. & Skeath, Susan, 2002. "Evidence on the upstream and downstream impacts of antidumping cases," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 163-178, August.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Jee-Hyeong Park, 2004.
"Dynamic Pricing in the Presence of Antidumping Policy: Theory and Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 134-154, March.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Jee-Hyeong Park, 2000. "Dynamic Pricing in the Presence of Antidumping Policy: Theory and Evidence," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-1, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jul 2001.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Jee-Hyeong Park, 2001. "Dynamic Pricing in the Presence of Antidumping Policy: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Jee-Hyeong Park, 2000. "Dynamic Pricing in the Presence of Antidumping Policy: Theory and Evidence," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-22, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2003.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Stephen E. Haynes, 1999. "Antidumping Investigations and the Pass-Through of Exchange Rates and Antidumping Duties," NBER Working Papers 7378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Minsoo & Park, Donghyun & Cui, Aibo, 2013. "Invisible Trade Barriers: Trade Effects of US Antidumping Actions Against the People’s Republic of China," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 378, Asian Development Bank.
- Joseph, Siny & Lavoie, Nathalie, 2008. "Effectiveness of COOL in the U.S. Seafood Industry," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6260, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Laura ROVEGNO, 2013. "Endogenous trade restrictions and exporters’ pricing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chung-Fu Lai & Xi-Tsz Lee, 2016. "The Effects of Antidumping Duties in a New Open Economy Macroeconomics Model," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 837-844.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:9-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:asiaec:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:3-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel DE VROEY, 2013. "What can civil society expect from academic macroeconomics?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:29:y:1996:i:1:p:199-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.