Achieving the trade targets of Millennium Development Goal 8: Status in the least developed countries of Asia and the Pacific
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mia Mikic & Melanie Ramjoue, 2009. "Achieving the Trade Targets of Millennium Development Goal 8-Status in the Least Developed Countries of Asia and the Pacific," Working Paper Series 309, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), revised Jun 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mia Mikic & John Gilbert, 2007. "Trade Statistics In Policymaking - A Handbook Of Commonly Used Trade Indices And Indicators," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2491, September.
- repec:idb:brikps:20098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mia Mikic (ed.), 2010. "Rising Non-Tariff Protectionism and Crisis Recovery," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2587, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMDG 8; least developed countries (LDCs); Asia; Pacific; market access; tariff-free; quota-free; MDG indicators 8.6; 8.7 and 8.9; supply capacity; aid for trade;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-12-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2010-12-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .