The Role of the People’s Republic of China in International Fragmentation and Production Networks: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yap, Josef T. & Majuca, Ruperto P. & Park, Cyn-Young, 2010.
"The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia: Impact and Policy Implications,"
DP 2010-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Majuca, Ruperto & Yap, Josef, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia: Impact and Policy Implications," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 45, Asian Development Bank.
- Cyn-Young Park & Ruperto P. Majuca & Josef T. Yap, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia : Impact and Policy Implications," Finance Working Papers 23101, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Jing, 2013. "Different types of firms, different types of products, and their dynamics: An anatomy of China's imports," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 62-77.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Jing, 2012. "Different Types of Firms, Products, and Directions of Trade: The Case of the People’s Republic of China," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 101, Asian Development Bank.
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 2012. "The Staggering Rise of the South?," Working Papers 2012/3, Turkish Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPeople’s Republic of China; PRC; parts and components trade; fragmentation; production network;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-10-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2011-10-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .