Report NEP-TRA-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Neary & Robert C. Feenstra, 2011. "Who Shrunk China? Puzzles in the Measurement of Real GDP," Economics Series Working Papers 566, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Jing, 2011. "The Role of the People’s Republic of China in International Fragmentation and Production Networks: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 87, Asian Development Bank.
- Qing-yuan Sui, 2011. "The Determinations of the Type and the Level of Consideration: An Analysis of China's Split Share Structure Reform," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-203, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2011. "When Europeanization Hits Limited Statehood. The Western Balkans as a Test Case for the Transformative Power of Europe," KFG Working Papers p0030, Free University Berlin.
- Avdasheva, Svetlana & Goreyko, Nadezhda & Pittman, Russell, 2011. "Abuse of collective dominance under the competition law of the Russian Federation," MPRA Paper 33742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hou, Jun & Mohnen, Pierre, 2011. "Complementarity between in-house R&D and technology purchasing: evidence from Chinese manufacturing firms," MERIT Working Papers 048, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2011. "Macroprudential Stress Testing of Credit Risk: A Practical Approach for Policy Makers," Economics Working Paper Series 1139, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Zoltán Szalai, 2011. "Asset prices and financial imbalances in CEE countries: macroeconomic risks and monetary strategy," MNB Working Papers 2011/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Piotr Keblowski & Aleksander Welfe, 2011. "A Risk-Driven Approach to Exchange-Rate Modelling," Working Papers 57, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Rok, Jakub, 2011. "Equity in an educational boom: Lessons from the expansion and marketization of tertiary schooling in Poland," MPRA Paper 33795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore