Report NEP-CSE-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rennings, Klaus & Rammer, Christian, 2009. "Increasing energy and resource efficiency through innovation: an explorative analysis using innovation survey data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marcus Neureiter & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Modes of International Sourcing and the Competitiveness of Firms: An Analysis of European Survey Data," Kiel Working Papers 1558, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eva Nussmüller & Lukas Lengauer & Franz Tödtling, 2009. "Motives and influencing factors of corporate regional engagement: industry and company specific patterns," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_04, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Erkko Autio & Zoltan Acs, 2009. "Institutional Influences on strategic entrepreneurial Behaviours," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Manuela Gussoni - Andrea Mangani, 2009. "The impact of public funding for innovation on firms' R&D investments: Do R&D cooperation and appropriability matter?," Discussion Papers 2009/90, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Michaela Trippl, 2009. "Towards Cross-Border Innovation Spaces: A theoretical analysis and empirical comparison of the Öresund region and the Centrope area," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Berna Beyhan & Elif Dayar & Derya Findik & Sinan Tandogan, 2009. "Comments and Critics on the Discrepancies between the Oslo Manual and the Community Innovation Surveys in Developed and Developing Countries," STPS Working Papers 0902, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2009.
- Schertler, Andrea & Tykvová, Tereza, 2009. "Venture capital and internationalization," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes, 2009. "Endogenous Mergers Under Multi-Market Competition," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-507, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Aline Souza Magalhães & Edson Domingues, 2009. "Regional inequality and growth: the role of interregional trade in the Brazilian economy," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td359, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:615 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ags:eaa111:53964 is not listed on IDEAS anymore