Economic Integration, Poverty and Regional Inequality in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joaquim Bento Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2004. "Economic Integration, Poverty and Regional Inequality in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-149, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Green, Francis & Dickerson, Andy & Saba Arbache, Jorge, 2001.
"A Picture of Wage Inequality and the Allocation of Labor Through a Period of Trade Liberalization: The Case of Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1923-1939, November.
- Francis Green & Andy Dickerson & Jorge Saba Arbache, 2000. "A Picture of Wage Inequality and the Allocation of Labour Through a Period of Trade Liberalisation: The Case of Brazil," Studies in Economics 0013, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Mark Horridge, 2000. "ORANI-G: A General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-93, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Daumal, 2013.
"The Impact of Trade Openness on Regional Inequality: The Cases of India and Brazil,"
The International Trade Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 243-280, August.
- Marie Daumal, 2010. "The impact of trade openness on regional inequality : the cases of India and Brazil," Working Papers DT/2010/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012.
"The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market,"
96, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012. "The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market," One Pager 180, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "On the Distributional Effect of Carbon Tax in Developing Countries: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200705, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2007.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2007. "Searching for Equitable Energy Price Reform for Indonesia," MPRA Paper 1946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2008. "INDONESIA-E3: An Indonesian Applied General Equilibrium Model for Analyzing the Economy, Equity, and the Environment," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200804, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2008.
- Arief Yusuf & Budy Resosudarmo, 2015. "On the distributional impact of a carbon tax in developing countries: the case of Indonesia," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(1), pages 131-156, January.
- Hasegawa, Marcos & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2006.
"Investimento e produtividade dos fatores primários: uma análise de equilíbrio geral aplicado
[Investment and productivity of primary factors: a general applied general equilibrium analysis]," MPRA Paper 54555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo & Kraybill, David S. & Larson, Donald W., 2006. "Consequences Of Trade Liberalization On Poverty And Income Distribution In Brazil," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21128, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Joaquim B de Souza Ferreira Filho & Carliton V dos Santos & Sandra M do Prado Lima, 2010. "Case Study: Tax reform, income distribution and poverty in Brazil: an applied general equilibrium analysis," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(1), pages 114-117.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2006.
"Constructing Indonesian Social Accounting Matrix for Distributional Analysis in the CGE Modelling Framework,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200604, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2006.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2006. "Constructing Indonesian Social Accounting Matrix for Distributional Analysis in the CGE Modelling Framework," MPRA Paper 1730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wim Naudé & Riaan Rossouw, 2011. "Export diversification and economic performance: evidence from Brazil, China, India and South Africa," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 99-134, April.
- Dorothée BOCCANFUSO & Luc Savard & A. Diagne, 2004. "Impacts De La Libéralisation Commerciale De L’Agriculture Sur La Pauvreté Et La Distribution De Revenus Au Sénégal," Cahiers de recherche 04-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Ricardo Argüello & Daniel Valderrama-Gonzalez, 2015. "Sectoral and poverty impacts of agricultural policy adjustments in Colombia," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 259-280, March.
- Aline Souza Magalhães & Edson Domingues, 2009. "Regional inequality and growth: the role of interregional trade in the Brazilian economy," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td359, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & G. Rodolphe A. Missinhoun & Luc Savard, 2010.
"Réformes economiques et croissance pro-pauvre : une application macro-micro aux Philippines,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 76(3), pages 257-288.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Rodolphe Missinhoun & Luc Savard, 2007. "Reformes Economiques Et Croissance Pro-Pauvre : Une Application Macro-Micro Aux Philippines," Cahiers de recherche 07-17, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & G. Rodolphe A. Missinhoun & Luc Savard, 2010. "Réformes économiques et croissance pro-pauvre : une application macro-micro aux Philippines," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgrbe:v:60:y:2006:i:4:a:967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.