Measuring the Impact of the Movement of Labor Using a Model of Bilateral Migration Flows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Walmsley, Terrie L. & Winters, L. Alan & Ahmed, S. Amer, 2007. "Measuring the Impact of the Movement of Labor Using a Model of Bilateral Migration Flows," Technical Papers 283426, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aguiar, Angel H. & Walmsley, Terrie L., 2014.
"The importance of timing in the U.S. response to undocumented immigrants: A recursive dynamic approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 253-262.
- Aguiar, Angel & Terrie Walmsley, 2013. "The Importance of Timing in the U.S. response to Undocumented Immigrants: A Recursive Dynamic Approach," GTAP Working Papers 4266, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 815-876, Elsevier.
- Terrie Walmsley & Angel Aguiar & Syud Amer Ahmed, 2017.
"Labour Migration and Economic Growth in East and South-East Asia,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 116-139, January.
- Walmsley, Terrie & Aguiar, Angel & Ahmed, S. Amer, 2013. "Labor migration and economic growth in east and southeast Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6643, The World Bank.
- Angel Aguiar & Badri Narayanan & Robert McDougall, 2016. "An Overview of the GTAP 9 Data Base," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(1), pages 181-208, June.
- Ahmed, S. Amer & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose & Quillin,Bryce Ramsey & Schellekens,Philip, 2016. "Demographic change and development : a global typology," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7893, The World Bank.
- AydIn, Levent & Acar, Mustafa, 2010. "Economic and environmental implications of Turkish accession to the European Union: A CGE analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7031-7040, November.
- Kabir, Kayenat & Keeney, Roman M., 2017. "Modeling undocumented migration from Mexico to the United States – A structural examination of available information and options for analysis," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258376, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zahniser, Steven & Hertz, Thomas & Rimmer, Maureen T. & Dixon, Peter B., 2012. "The Potential Impact of Changes in Immigration Policy on U.S. Agriculture and the Market for Hired Farm Labor: A Simulation Analysis," Economic Research Report 262231, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Erwin Corong & Thomas Hertel & Robert McDougall & Marinos Tsigas & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2017. "The Standard GTAP Model, version 7," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 2(1), pages 1-119, June.
- Frank van Tongeren & Robert Koopman & Stephen Karingi & John M. Reilly & Joseph Francois, 2017. "Back to the Future: A 25-year Retrospective on GTAP and the Shaping of a New Agenda," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 2(2), pages 1-42, December.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2016. "Migration as Subtle Catalyst: Institution Building in India," MPRA Paper 68850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ken Itakura, . "Assessing the Economic Effects of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership on ASEAN Member States," Chapters, in: Lili Yan Ing (ed.), East Asian Integration (First Edition), chapter 1, pages 1-24, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:techpp:2529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.