Report NEP-MIG-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schwager, Robert, 2007. "Public Universities, Tuition and Competition: A Tiebout Model," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2007. "Blue Cards, Blue Prospects?," LICOS Discussion Papers 19407, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Oded Stark & C. Simon Fan, 2007. "The Brain Drain, “Educated Unemployment,” Human Capital Formation, and Economic Betterment," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Ali, Showkat & Carden, Giles & Culling, Benjamin & Hunter, Rosalind & Oswald, Andrew J & Owen, Nicola & Ralsmark, Hilda & Snodgrass, Natalie, 2007. "Elite Scientists and the Global Brain Drain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 825, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- McKenzie, David J. & Mistiaen, Johan, 2007. "Surveying migrant households : a comparison of census-based, snowball, and intercept point surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4419, The World Bank.
- Akay, Alpaslan, 2007. "Dynamics of Employment- and Earnings-Assimilation of First-Generation Immigrant Men in Sweden, 1990-2000," Working Papers in Economics 279, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Tezic, Kerem, 2007. "Local Unemployment and the Earnings-Assimilation of Immigrant Men in Sweden: Evidence from Longitudinal Data, 1990-2000," Working Papers in Economics 277, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 21 Jan 2007.
- Walmsley, Terrie & Alan Winters & Syud Amer Ahmed, 2007. "Measuring the Impact of the Movement of Labor Using a Model of Bilateral Migration Flows," GTAP Technical Papers 2529, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2007. "Migration, Learning, and Development," MPRA Paper 6262, University Library of Munich, Germany.