A game-theoretic formulation of joint implementation of environmental projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Petrosjan, Leon & Zaccour, Georges, 2003. "Time-consistent Shapley value allocation of pollution cost reduction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 381-398, January.
- Axel Michaelowa, 1995. "Joint implementation: a promising instrument for climate protection," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 30(4), pages 163-171, July.
- Josef Janssen, 1999. "(Self-) Enforcement of Joint Implementation and Clean Development Mechanism Contracts," Working Papers 1999.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Heintz, Roebyem J & Tol, Richard SJ, 1995. "Joint implementation and uniform mixing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 911-917, October.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2000. "Implementing the Kyoto protocol: why JI and CDM show more promise than international emissions trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-38, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagem, Cathrine, 2009.
"The clean development mechanism versus international permit trading: The effect on technological change,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Cathrine Hagem, 2007. "The clean development mechanism versus international permit trading: the effect on technological change," Discussion Papers 521, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bréchet, Thierry & Hritonenko, Natali & Yatsenko, Yuri, 2016.
"Domestic environmental policy and international cooperation for global commons,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 183-205.
- BRECHET, Thierry & HRITONENKO, Natali & YATSENKO, Yuri, 2014. "Domestic environmental policy and international cooperation for global commons," CORE Discussion Papers 2014045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Masao Fukushima, 2011. "Restricted generalized Nash equilibria and controlled penalty algorithm," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 201-218, August.
- Zavodov, Kirill, 2012. "Renewable energy investment and the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 81-89.
- David W. K. Yeung & Leon A. Petrosyan, 2016. "A Cooperative Dynamic Environmental Game of Subgame Consistent Clean Technology Development," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(02), pages 1-23, June.
- Arsen Palestini & Ilaria Poggio, 2015. "A Bayesian potential game to illustrate heterogeneity in cost/benefit characteristics," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 62(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Bin Ye & Jingjing Jiang & Lixin Miao & Ji Li & Yang Peng, 2015. "Innovative Carbon Allowance Allocation Policy for the Shenzhen Emission Trading Scheme in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:3:d:61052 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:70:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0580-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Deren & Zhang, Hongchao & Qian, Gang & Xu, Lingling, 2012. "An improved two-step method for solving generalized Nash equilibrium problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 613-623.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:168:y:2006:i:1:p:221-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .