A game-theoretic formulation of joint implementation of environmental projects
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Petrosjan, Leon & Zaccour, Georges, 2003. "Time-consistent Shapley value allocation of pollution cost reduction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 381-398, January.
- Frederick Ploeg & Aart Zeeuw, 1992.
"International aspects of pollution control,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 117-139, March.
- van der Ploeg, F. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International aspects of pollution control," Discussion Paper 1990-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F. & De Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International Aspects Of Pollution Control," Papers 9065, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Axel Michaelowa, 1995. "Joint implementation: a promising instrument for climate protection," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 30(4), pages 163-171, July.
- Josef Janssen, 1999. "(Self-) Enforcement of Joint Implementation and Clean Development Mechanism Contracts," Working Papers 1999.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Heintz, Roebyem J & Tol, Richard SJ, 1995. "Joint implementation and uniform mixing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 911-917, October.
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2000. "Implementing the Kyoto protocol: why JI and CDM show more promise than international emissions trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-38, January.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)