Trade, Growth, and Environmental Quality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Global Environment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 851-874, September.
- Frank Hettich, 2000. "Economic Growth and Environmental Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2086.
- Galor, Oded, 1986. "Global dynamic inefficiency in the absence of international policy coordination: A north-south case," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 137-149, August.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2008.
"A Stackelberg Game Model Of Trade In Renewable Resources With Competitive Sellers,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dynamic And Stochastic Approaches To The Environment And Economic Development, chapter 7, pages 103-121
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2006. "A Stackelberg Game Model of Trade in Renewable Resources with Competitive Sellers," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 136-147, February.
- Mercenier, Jean & Michel, Philippe, 1994. "Discrete-Time Finite Horizon Appromixation of Infinite Horizon Optimization Problems with Steady-State Invariance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 635-656, May.
- Lans Bovenberg, A. & Smulders, Sjak, 1995.
"Environmental quality and pollution-augmenting technological change in a two-sector endogenous growth model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 369-391, July.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Smulders, J.A., 1995. "Environmental quality and pollution-augmenting technological change in a two-sector endogenous growth model," Other publications TiSEM 6784bb12-71fb-45a5-bf7e-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Raymond Gradus & Sjak Smulders, 1993.
"The trade-off between environmental care and long-term growth—Pollution in three prototype growth models,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 25-51, February.
- Smulders, J.A. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1993. "The trade-off between environmental care and long-term growth : Pollution in three proto-type growth models," Other publications TiSEM f3ec6de7-f996-4ac0-b872-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Karp, Larry, 1984. "Optimality and consistency in a differential game with non-renewable resources," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 73-97, October.
- Alemdar, Nedim M. & Ozyildirim, Suheyla, 1998. "A genetic game of trade, growth and externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 811-832, June.
- Clas Eriksson & Ficre Zehaie, 2005. "Population Density, Pollution and Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(4), pages 465-484, April.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Devadoss & Jude Bayham, 2013. "US Ethanol Trade Policy: Pollution Reduction or Domestic Protection," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 568-584, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-01-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-01-10 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:uwec-2007-01-p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.