Report NEP-FDG-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:4/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:stz:wpaper:ccss-09-00003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richter, Wolfram F. & Braun, Christoph, 2009. "Efficient Subsidization of Human Capital Accumulation with Overlapping Generations and Endogenous Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 4629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sibel Sirakaya & Stephen Turnovsky & Nedim Alemdar, "undated". "Trade, Growth, and Environmental Quality," Working Papers UWEC-2007-01-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Stephen Turnovsky, "undated". "Growth, Income Inequality, and Fiscal Policy: What are the Relevant Tradeoffs?," Working Papers UWEC-2006-27-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Mark & Deichmann, Uwe, 2009. "International growth spillovers, geography and infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5153, The World Bank.
- Marco Bassetto & Leslie McGranahan, 2009. "On the relationship between mobility, population growth, and capital spending in the United States," Working Paper Series WP-09-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Satoshi Mizobata, 2009. "The Economic Crisis in Russia: Fragility and Robustness of Globalisation," KIER Working Papers 688, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Manoj Atolia & Santanu Chatterjee & Stephen Turnovsky, 2009. "Growth and Inequality: Dependence on the Time Path of Productivity Increases (and other Structural Changes)," Working Papers UWEC-2009-23, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Yap, Josef T. & Cuenca, Janet S. & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Impact of the Global Financial and Economic Crisis on the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2009-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Valeria Costantini & Chiara Martini, 2009. "The causality between energy consumption and economic growth: A multi-sectoral analysis using non-stationary cointegrated panel data," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0102, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Manuel Hidalgo Pérez & Walter García-Fontes, 2009. "Estimating Human Capital Externalities:The Case of Spanish Regions," Working Papers 09.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Ilan Noy, 2009. "The Economics of Natural Disasters: A Survey," Research Department Publications 4649, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Sujit Chakravorti & Francisco Rodríguez-Fernández, 2009. "Regulating two-sided markets: an empirical investigation," Working Paper Series WP-09-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2009. "Uncertain Outcomes and Climate Change Policy," Working Papers 0907, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Luigi Bonatti & Emanuele Campiglio, 2009. "Mobility Systems and Economic Growth: a Theoretical Analysis of the Long-Term Effects of Alternative Transportation Policies," Department of Economics Working Papers 0907, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.