The Economic Crisis in Russia: Fragility and Robustness of Globalisation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; oil dollar; foreign capital; government; marketisation; transition; debts;
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-01-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2010-01-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-01-10 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .