Report NEP-TRA-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jozef Konings, 2009. "The Effect of Direct Foreign Investment on Domestic Firms: Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data in Emerging Economies," Working Papers id:2335, eSocialSciences.
- Chen Wei & Liu Jinju, 2009. "Future Population Trends in China: 2005-2050," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-191, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Satoshi Mizobata, 2009. "The Economic Crisis in Russia: Fragility and Robustness of Globalisation," KIER Working Papers 688, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Céline Bignebat & Laure Latruffe, 2009. "Twenty years of land reforms in Central and Eastern Europe: state of play and outlook," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-19, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:21/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kroll, Henning, 2009. "The regional development of science and innovation in China: a brief review of current evidence on matches and mismatches," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Beirne, John, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Central and Eastern European Member States," Working Paper Series 1120, European Central Bank.
- Leonardo Menchini & Luca Tiberti & Sheila Marnie, 2009. "Child Well-being in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: A multidimensional approach," Papers inwopa581, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Robert Shelburne & Claudia Trentini, 2009. "Public Health in Europe: The 2007-2009 Financial Crisis and UNECE Activities," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2009_2, UNECE.
- Laosethakul, Kittipong, 2009. "An Investigation Into The Relationhisp Between Gender Perception Of Computing, Computer Self-Efficacy, And Computer Anxiety: A Comparison Study Between Chinese Females And American Females," Working Papers 2009004, Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business.
- Thomas Scheiber & Helmut Stix, 2009. "Euroization in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe – New Evidence On Its Extent and Some Evidence On Its Causes," Working Papers 159, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Jingliang Xiao & Glyn Wittwer, 2009. "Will an Appreciation of the Renminbi Rebalance the Global Economy? A Dynamic Financial CGE Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-192, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2009. "The evolution of the Sino-American Co-dependency: modelling a regime switch in a growth setting," Department of Economics Working Papers 0905, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Claus Michelsen & Dominik Weiß, 2009. "What Happened to the East German Housing Market? – A Historical Perspective on the Role of Public Funding –," IWH Discussion Papers 20, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Mikołaj Szołtysek & Barbara Zuber Goldstein, 2009. "Historical family systems and the great European divide: the invention of the Slavic East," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-041, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:4/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore