The regional development of science and innovation in China: a brief review of current evidence on matches and mismatches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Kroll, Henning & Schiller, Daniel, 2009. "Managing the interface between public sector applied research and technological development in the Chinese enterprise sector," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 17, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Philip Cooke & Loet Leydesdorff, 2006. "Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-15, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-01-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2010-01-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-01-10 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r12009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .