Foreign-owned firms and technological capabilities in the Argentinean manufacturing industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Marin, Anabel, 2003. "FDI spillovers, absorptive capacities and human capital development: evidence from Argentina," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Costa, Ionara & de Queiroz, Sergio Robles Reis, 2002. "Foreign direct investment and technological capabilities in Brazilian industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1431-1443, December.
- Mario Cimoli & Jorge Katz, 2003. "Structural reforms, technological gaps and economic development: a Latin American perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 387-411, April.
- Costa, Ionara & Filippov, Sergey, 2007. "A New Nexus Between Foreign Direct Investment, Industrial and Innovation Policies," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Molina-Domene, María A. & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2012. "Drivers of technological capabilities in developing countries: An econometric analysis of Argentina, Brazil and Chile," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 504-515.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign-owned Affiliates; Manufacturing Industry; Technological Capability; Diffusion of Innovations; Organizational Learning; Argentina;
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F29 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Other
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-12-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2007-12-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2007036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .