A New Nexus Between Foreign Direct Investment, Industrial and Innovation Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulf Holm & Anders Malmberg & Orjan S–lvell, 2003. "Subsidiary impact on host-country economies--the case of foreign-owned subsidiaries attracting investment into sweden," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 389-408, October.
- Robert Pearce, 2001. "Multinationals and Industrialisation: The Bases of 'Inward Investment' Policy," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 51-73.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- John H Dunning, 2003. "Some antecedents of internalization theory," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(2), pages 108-115, March.
- Nicolai Juul Foss & Torben Pedersen, 2004. "Organizing knowledge processes in the multinational corporation: an introduction," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(5), pages 340-349, September.
- Hal Hill & Brian Johns, 1985. "The role of direct foreign investment in developing east asian countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(2), pages 355-381, June.
- Gabor Hunya, 2004. "Manufacturing FDI in New EU Member States - Foreign Penetration and Location Shifts between 1998 and 2002," wiiw Research Reports 311, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Paterson, S. L. & Brock, D. M., 2002. "The development of subsidiary-management research: review and theoretical analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-163, April.
- Ana Tavares, 2002. "Multinational Subsidiary Evolution and Public Policy: Two Tales from the European Periphery," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 195-213, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kocenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012.
"Technological Innovation in New EU Markets,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 48-65, September.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kocenda & Antonio Menezes, 2010. "Technological Imitation and Innovation in New European Union Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3039, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kočenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012. "Technological Innovation in New European Union Markets," Working Papers 312, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Sergey Filippov & Kálmán Kalotay, 2009. "New Europe’s Promise for Life Sciences," Chapters,in: Multinationals and Emerging Economies, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Costa, Ionara & Marin, Anabel, 2007. "Foreign-owned firms and technological capabilities in the Argentinean manufacturing industry," MERIT Working Papers 036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- José Guimón* & Sergey Filippov, 2012. "Competing for High-quality FDI: Management Challenges for Investment Promotion Agencies," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(2), pages 25-44, July.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; FDI; Foreign-owned Affiliates; Industrial Policy; Innovation Policy;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F29 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Other
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2007030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .